1. Subscription offers/option: Jamuura Brigade
2. Subscription fee & tenure: – Rs. 2500 (Two Thousand Five Hundred only) Valid for One Year (referred to as “Subscription Fee”). The year will start from the day of payment. This fee is including service tax. This fee is an introductory offer and Jamuura has rights to change it anytime.
a. Jamuura Lounge:
i. One webinar is included in Subscription (referred to as “First Webinar”).
ii. For more than one webinar the subscriber shall be entitled over 50% Discount on Webinar Fee (referred to as “Additional Fee”).
b. Festival Support:
i. Subscriber can send his films to festivals through Jamuura for free.
ii. Subscriber will however have to bear the entry fee and all allied costs.
iii. Success Fee: Jamuura will get 20% of the prize money if the event the Subscriber wins an award amount in any film festival. The computations of the Success Fee shall be excluding any tax and shall be INR currency equivalent of the award amount. Rupee Foreign Currency Conversion Rates shall be as per the Reserve Bank of India on the date of the Award. The Subscriber – shall be bound to make all payments under the success fee within 15 days of receipt of the cash prize.
iv. Subscriber has to mention Jamuura.com as a festival partner in film credits.
c. Discount Equipment:
i. Jamuura Support for Mumbai Based Discounts.
ii. Support for any other city is not included and shall be considered on a request basis at no additional cost.
iii. List of Equipment would be (list of equipments covered) - Camera, lights, audio equipment, editing suite and sound studio.
d. Jamuura Grant:
i. Subscriber shall be eligible to participate in the “Grant Program” of Jamuura.
ii. Jamuura will give Rs. 50,000/-(Rupees Fifty Thousand Only) as a grant to one member on a monthly basis
iii. The members will need to send their registered bounded script and a 2 min scene (optional) along with unmixed audio track of their film.
iv. Jamuura shall full rights to select the awardee script.
v. In case subscriber receive Jamuura Grant price, Jamuura will own 10% of exploitable economic rights of winning project/film.
3. Cancellation & Refund:
a. No refund of Subscription Fee in the event of cancellation or rescheduling of First Webinar.
b. In the event of cancellation of any webinar,other than the First Webinar, by Jumuura 100% of Additional Fee shall be refunded to the subscriber within 30days of such cancellation.
c. In the event of cancellation of any webinar by Jamuura, 100% of Fee shall be refunded to the non-member within 30 days of such cancellation.
d. Jamuura shall have full rights to select the awardee script.
For Basic System Requirements to participate in webinars Check here: https://support.citrixonline.com/webinar/all_files/G2W010003
Schedule C: Additional Conditions
1. User Account, Password, and Security -
b. The Website requires user to register as a member by creating an Account in order to avail of the Services provided by the Website. Member will be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the Account Information, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under Member Account. Member agree to
(a) immediately notify Jamuura of any unauthorized use of Member’s Account Information or any other breach of security, and
(b) ensure that you exit from Your Account at the end of each session. Jamuura cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from member’s failure to comply with this Section
c. Member may be held liable for losses incurred by Jamuura or any other user of Jamuura or visitor to the Website due to authorized or unauthorized use of Your Account as a result of your failure in keeping Your Account Information secure and confidential.
d. The Website also allows restricted access to the Services for unregistered users.
e. User should ensure that the Account Information provided by user in the Website's registration form is complete, accurate and up-to-date. Use of another user's Account Information for availing the Services is expressly prohibited.
f. If member provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete), or Jamuura has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Jamuura has the right to suspend or terminate Members Account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Website (or any portion thereof).
2. Third Party Content- The Jamuura.com makes available general third party information such as, lists of authorized dealers, reports on news, entertainment, technology and features, advertisements including videos, images and photographs of the products and other data from external sources (“Third Party Content”). Similar Third Party Content would also be available to member on the email received by Member from Jamuura.
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: The provision of Third Party Content is for general informational purposes only. You acknowledge that the Third Party Content provided to member is obtained from sources believed to be reliable. Jamuura does not provide any guarantee with respect to any the Third Party Content and Jamuura shall not be held liable for any loss suffered by Member based on his/her reliance on or use of such data.
3. Jamuura authorized vendors do not have the right to make modifications to this Agreement or to make any additional representations, commitments, or warranties binding on Jamuura.
4. This Agreement may be agreed to online, or executed by electronic signature and in one or more counterparts. No party will be responsible for any delay, interruption or other failure to perform under this Agreement due to force majeure events and acts beyond a party’s reasonable control, but only for so long as such conditions persist. Force majeure events may include: natural disasters; wars; terrorist activities, activities of local exchange carriers, telephone carriers, wireless carriers, and Internet service providers, labour disputes; and acts of government.
5. For subscriber, if Jamuura.com is unable to resolve a complaint satisfactorily, customer may be able to make a complaint through online feedback form available on website or can contact us on contact details mentioned on website.
6. Feedback and Information: Any feedback user provide to this Website shall be deemed to be non-confidential. Jamuura shall be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis. Further, by submitting the feedback, user represent and warrant that:
a. His/her feedback does not contain confidential or proprietary information of his/her or of third parties;
b. Jamuura is not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the feedback;
c. Jamuura may have something similar to the feedback already under consideration or in development; and
d. User is not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from Jamuura for the feedback under any circumstances.
Last updated: 30th July 2015